Wednesday 16 January 2013

Boots 75% off, Wilkinsons sale

Today whilst shopping I noticed that the boots sale had increased to 75%! Judging by twitter it was the first day of this big discount so I got there just in time. There wasn't much left but I managed to find a few bargains. This gorgeous vintage mirror was just £5 reduced from £20, I had my eye on it for awhile but didn't want to spend £10 on a mirror so when it was reduced again I couldn't help myself! The tea caddy was less than £2 and comes with twinning tea bags so will make a lovely present. The make up bag was around £3.50 which is already a good price for such a nice bag. It comes with a hand cream, mirror, nail file and lip balm which would also make a lovely present (if I don't keep it for myself!)

Wilkinsons also did well for sale items, they had a whole isle for them! I decided to stock up on a few bits for Christmas next year while it was reduced. All the items in the picture were either 25p or 50p and they include a gift bag, plain cards, Santa sign, ribbon and cupcake set. I also got the lovely big soap for 50p which I may add to the make up bag to make a nice present.









No comments:

Post a Comment