Tuesday 5 March 2013

Trekstock

Part of my own personal New Years resolutions were to take on more challenges. I love the saying 'opportunities muliply as they are seized' and I do feel like it has been true for me that as I try more things then more doors seem to open up for me. My most recent addition to this list is signing up for the Trekstock challenge! It is with cancer research and aims to raise money and awareness for the charity.

The idea is that you start with a Trekstock badge and trade it to get something bigger and better. Once the trading window opens you can keep trading as much as you like. When it closes the item you are left with gets put on eBay and the person who makes the most/has the best trading story will win! The prize is a trek across Switzerland which is something I would love to do. Trading starts today!. Does anyone have any advice? I can't wait to begin and blog about my story!


No comments:

Post a Comment