Monday 4 March 2013

The Big Blog Exchange

I have just entered my blog into the Big Blog Exchange and I'm so excited! It is a competition where bloggers can exchange lives with another blogger from someone else around the world. It is based on a voting system where you can tell everyone your motivation and they can vote for you and it would be really great to get some votes for people with Crohns and other chronic illnesses. This is what I put as my motivation...

'My motivation to write my blog was when I was diagnosed with Crohns disease in October 2012. I had never heard of it before and all the information I could find online was terrifying. Despite it often being a young persons disease there was nothing out there I could relate to. I just wanted to find a normal person like myself who had Crohns but didn't let it affect their life. That's why I made my blog, to show others who have Crohns and other chronic conditions that they can still do the things they want to and to raise more awareness of this incurable illness. My blog includes everything that happens to me whether it be hospital appointments or my latest bargain I found in a charity shop. I would love to take this across the world and find others who are willing to share their stories and experiences but also to show everyone that yes, I have Crohns, but no, that wont stop me from doing whatever it is I want to do'


I really would love to be one of the finalists so if you can please vote for me here!  This is a short video explaining a bit better than I can!



1 comment:

  1. i just entered my blog also..! lets get the ball rolling..:D. this is my blog wetwetsabe.wordpress.com!

    Teuku Ilham from Aceh, Indonesia...

    ReplyDelete