Saturday 23 February 2013

Billion Dollar Brows competition win

A little while ago I wrote a post about having my eyebrows done by Billion Dollar brows and it completely changed the way they looked! I was lucky enough to win a competition for a pair of their tweezers which came the other day. They look really good and come in a clear case which means they wont get dirty in my make up bag.
I have never found a pair of tweezers that really work but these have completely changed that. They are very easy to use and grab every hair so keeping my eyebrows neat is really easy. Even the colour of them is better than my other ones! I would really recommend these if you pluck your eyebrows, it means I can keep the shape of the brows done in the salon from home! I might even have to go and treat myself when I go home for my birthday and have them done again!

No comments:

Post a Comment