Wednesday 6 February 2013

Birthday party bag!

Today I had a big shopping trip in town and managed to get the bits for my party bags for my birthday! I'm going to be 20 in march and as part of the celebrations (I'm planning on making them last all week!) I am having a slumber party with some of the girls at uni. I got the bags from wilkinsons with little butterflies on so I can use the party platters I got from the charity shop a few posts back. I also went into superdrug where I can use my 30% off card and bought body sprays and face masks for less than a pound each, they were also on 4 for 3! I then went to primark and bought 2 pack of 5 socks for £2.50 each to divide up and also some bracelets which were only £1.50 for 3! I also added in some little tiaras and plan on getting some sweets at a later date. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment