Monday 18 February 2013

20 facts about me!

I've seen a few of these on some of the blogs I read so I  thought that in celebration of my 20th birthday I would do one myself!

1. My full name is Hannah Ellen Isted

2. I was born on March 1st 1993
3. I am a pisces and I believe in horoscopes (when they are right!)
4. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease properly on 26th October 2012 and stayed in hospital for a week
5. I was born in Stevenage, Hertfordshire in the same hospital I stayed in because of Crohns
6. I grew up in Bedfordshire 
7. I now live in Coventry in a house with 4 other people
8. I study Event Management and I love it!
9. I have a cat called puss and I miss her so much when i'm at Uni!
10. Im 5ft 2 1/4 inches!
11. I will be running a 10k for Crohns and Colitis in May
12. I hate the sound of polystyrene! 
13. My favourite holiday is Halloween I always try and celebrate it
14. I have a thing for ladybirds and a tattoo on the back of my neck that my cousin did
15. My favourite drink is Gin!
16. I love charity shops and car boots, the best feeling is finding a bargain no one else has
17. I have never really been ill before and now take 10 tablets every morning!
18. I have worked for Subway and Odeon and loved them both! 
19. I love the saw films and I have them all on dvd
20. I started this blog to write down my symptoms but now I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment