Sunday 10 February 2013

Bargains

I haven't posted much on the 'clothes' side of my blog recently so I thought I would do a post about my recent bargains. The first is a t shirt from warehouse that I got from a charity shop! It was only £3.50 and is a size 16 but I like the baggy fit and the colours go with most things I already own. The second is a long sleeve top from primark which was only £8. I really like the two tone style and saw a top like it in Zara which had leather sleeves but couldn't justify buying it! If I do eventually buy some leather look trousers this top will also go with them. My final buy was this playsuit that was reduced from £15 to £7. The top part is lace and the bottom is a shiny material. It came with a bow belt which I have changed to a pink one to match my shoes. I wore it out the other night and was very happy with it, apart from someone having to unzip me whenever I needed the toilet!





No comments:

Post a Comment