Sunday 23 December 2012

The last two weeks!

Its been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything on here and lots has happened since then! The first week I mainly spent at home, I was feeling quite ill with stomach pains and got very tired. We went out for a big meal where I had my first glass of Gin in over 2 months and lamb for dinner. The next day I felt awful but looking back I think maybe I ate too much of the wrong thing, I don't want to blame the Gin! My Christmas spirit was completely going but luckily I planned a trip to Coventry to stay at my University house and that has put me in a better mood! The Tuesday I went to my course Christmas party where I wore my new Jones and Jones dress, It was really good and I drunk a bit there and felt fine the next day. Here's a picture from the night, not very good but you get the idea (i'm on the right)!

No comments:

Post a Comment