Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Curry!

This year to get all the girls together I decided to cook a meal for them all, I did plan on doing a Christmas dinner but then thought everyone would be sick of that so we had a Christmas curry! At the moment I cant eat tomatoes as they hurt my ulcers so I had to be careful what sauce I used which is why we chose a korma. The group is split 50/50 meat eaters and vegetarians so I made a turkey curry and a veggie one and a big bowl of rice! We had an Indian selection to start and cheesecake and a cheese board for desert. We all had some drinks and I was careful to let the lemonade go a bit flat as I've been told to avoid fizzy drinks.I did a 2012 quiz from an app on my iPad and a picture board which you have to have at every party! It was really nice to see everyone and I shocked myself that I could manage a meal for 8 people that wasn't affected by Crohns! 

No comments:

Post a Comment