Sunday 23 December 2012

Billion Dollar Brows


Before visiting Coventry I decided to finally get my eyebrows shaped, for ages I've just had them very thin and they have always been dark but I wanted a change!  I decided to get Billion Dollar Brows done in Hitchin and at £20 they are more than a wax but they do have discounts sometimes (it was 30% off the week after I came back!). I also only plan on getting these done every so often and then just following the shape after. After growing them out for 2 weeks (good thing I don't go out much at the moment they were awful!) I decided to visit. The shop was gorgeous and they also do other treatments like gel nails which I still have on my toes from visiting the spa. My eyebrows took around half an hour and were shaped and then waxed and the stray hairs plucked. I thought this would hurt but it was so quick I hardly noticed. They were also dyed darker and although I didn't really want that I have to admit they do look better! They haven't needed plucking as much now either and have kept the shape and colour. You really do need to put your trust in them because they know what they're doing! Very Pleased! 

No comments:

Post a Comment