Friday 24 May 2013

Topshop vs Primark

Now that second year is over it means that while I was in Coventry shopping everyday was finally acceptable and I started up a little thing with the cami tops currently in Primark. Originally I saw this Topshop top in store and really liked it but was put off by the £22 price tag (its also really short!)


We then made our way over to Primark where they seem to have really got on board with these tops and had loads to choose from for only £5! I picked up these two for less than half the price of the Topshop version however I did have to go up a couple of sizes as the seam at the top is in a funny place (unless you are completely flat chested then you would be fine)




I also got these from New Look with my student discount for £22, sorry for the rubbish pictures I will never be a photographer!



No comments:

Post a Comment