Friday 24 May 2013

Interrailing Backpack

Its been a long time since I've updated my blog and I can't even blame it on exams or Uni work, I have just been too busy doing other things! It seems like ages ago that we bought the tickets for our trip after me getting the go ahead from my nurse at the hospital but the time has gone quickly and I have started to think about what I'm going to take! The first thing I needed was a bag that I would be able to carry all my things in for the whole trip so I went down to Go Outdoors in Coventry to see what kind of bags they had on offer.

I did some research before I went but the only thing I knew is that I wanted a nice colour (sensible I know!) When we got there I looked at some bags around the 35L mark but after getting some advice from the man who worked there I soon realised this wasn't going to be big enough especially as I plan on buying things while I'm there (including a fridge magnet from every country for my dad!)




















The bag I settled on is a 60L+15L backpack by hi gear which opens out at the front. Now that I have it home I think it might be a little bit too big but I would much rather have more room than not enough room! I bought this and a large travel towel and including the cost of the £5 discount card it all came to £72 which is probably a little bit more than I wanted to spend but I have had the bag fitted to my size and I got to have a look at all the options and discuss them with someone who had a good knowledge. Overall I am really pleased with my bag and I cant wait to go away now!

No comments:

Post a Comment