Wednesday 21 November 2012

Charity Shops




Something I love to do when I want some new clothes but don't have a lot of money is a bit of charity shopping! I've found some great things before including a white quilted Barbour jacket for £3 which is now my favourite coat. This month I've found some good winter bits including this black River Island satchel for £4. Its perfect for uni as I can fit my books in it and it will go with everything. 
The tartan scarf was something I saw on another blog and thought it looked really good, I went shopping that afternoon and found this one for £2.50 and its so warm and cosy!
I already have a sheepskin jacket but its just the collar and I love it so this other jacket was a bit of an impulse buy. It was £6 but is originally from New Look. Its got sheepskin throughout the inside which means I can still wear it through winter with a few layers. 

2 comments:

  1. It is really good to be very choosy when going for charity shopping coz at times trying to get that thing at lower cost may mean more waste of money in the future than buying brand new and original stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting to be able to see people who are really good at buying cheap but reliable items.

    English Dissertation: Structure of your topic

    ReplyDelete