Monday 8 April 2013

London trip

On Thursday me and my brother took a trip to London to do some shopping. It snowed the whole time but we had a really nice day! Although I wasn't really looking for anything I picked up a couple of tops from primark (one is in my DIY blog post) a moisturiser from boots which was free with a voucher from the boots card machine and some mac foundation.



We then met dad for a meal at Strada, I had a starter of some different meats, mozzarella and bread and then a sausage risotto for main which was one of the only things that didn't have tomato in! It was delicious and after we walked over to the theatre and had a drink and dessert at Pret before the show. We saw One Man Two Guvnors with Rufus Hound which was brilliant, I would really recommend it!



This was my first day out in London for months and although I was knackered at the end of it I'm really happy I was able to do all that walking and we had such a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment