Tuesday 9 April 2013

Car boot sale

Around this time of year going to car boot sales becomes a bit of a routine in our house (if I can find someone to drive me!) and Sunday was no exception. We drove down to Knebworth to a boot sale that we hadn't been to before but it turned out to be closed so we headed back to one in Stevenage which I also  had never been to. It took a couple of walks around to find anything but here are some of the things I got!


This hat, teacup and scarf were all from the same stall for £3. The hat needs some sewing but I have wanted one like this for ages! The scarf has a riding print on it and the teacup I plan to make into a candle with some wax pellets from eBay. 


I spotted this Topshop dress hiding behind some other things and loved the print on it but sadly its just a little bit too small for me. I only paid £2 so this will be going on eBay and the money can go into my interrailing fund! 



This was another one that doesn't quite fit which is the bad part about car boots as you cant try anything on. This was only 50p so I had to buy it! I also got a couple of bras, a kaftan (for the holiday I'm determined to go on) and a blue jug also for 50p which we have filled with daffodils from the garden.


This globe wasn't from the car boot it was from the loft but I had to include it in a post because I was so excited to find it after I thought we had thrown it away! I've had this globe since I was little and It lights up! 


No comments:

Post a Comment